Collection and Usage of Personal Information
When you download and use the app, we don’t require you to provide any personal information about you (Name, Address, Email Address, Photograph, Geolocation or Contacts), except when:
- The user sends us an email, we collect the email addresses specifically to provide support.
Collection and Usage of Non-Personal Information
Non-Personal Information includes information about you like Age, Gender, Non-precise geolocation information, information about your computer or mobile devices like Unique device ID or IP Address and App usage data such as the actions you take within the App, the date and time of your use of the app and App usage time.
This information may be used by us for administrative, analytical, research, optimization, security and other purposes. Specifically, we may use your non-personal information to:-
- To track your use of the app to help us enhance your in-app experience.
- To protect against cheating, crime and fraud and other security reasons.
- Determine the jurisdiction in which you are located so that we can determine, what set of laws apply to you;
- This data may be used for internal purposes such as personalization of content.
We allow users to contact us if they have support questions about the use of our mobile application. If you submit a support request, we may receive your email address and other information you provide related to your support request. We use support information only for the support for the internal operations of our App.
Information sharing and Disclosure
We user Support Information only for the support for the internal operations of our App. We don’t rent, sell or share your email address unless we have your express consent and in the following circumstances:
- We may share your Support Information with our support providers, but only for the purpose of providing support to you.
- We may share your email address and/or Support Information: (a) to protect the security or integrity of our App, (b) to take precautions against liability; (c)to respond to judicial process, or (d) to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety; and where such information is not used for any other purpose.
This policy may change from time to time. We will always keep this up to date so that you know what information we will collect from you, how we may use it, and when we may disclose it.